This is a new appointment created by the expansion of the Coyne Group.
We are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Compliance Officer, who wants to make a significant contribution to a growing business.
• You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of compliance.
• You will set up, manage, monitor and report a property-related compliance framework, covering data protection, complaints and the prevention of money laundering.
• You will formulate internal policies and procedures, and keep up to date with all relevant rules and regulations.
• You will advise the Senior Management on their impact, having the confidence and knowledge to deliver your thoughts, insights and ideas.
• You will identify how compliance activity should evolve within an expanding business.
This interesting and challenging role will suit a confident compliance professional with an interest in the property business.
• You are able to set up and manage systems, while handling the expectations of the business.
• You have business experience of dealing with high net worth individuals.
• You may have a legal or financial services-related compliance background.
Highly competitive salary.
Location: Bristol, UK
To apply for the above vacancy, email your CV and a covering letter to Emily Hawthorne at email@example.com.