Highly competitive salary.
Location: Bristol, UK
We are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Finance Administrator. You will be working with the Management Accountant providing a high level of administrative support in respect of:
• Accounts Payable – Maintaining multiple ledgers
• Supplier payments
• Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
• Intercompany recharging
• Sales ledger
You will also be supporting the Investor Relations team gathering information for investor updates, dealing with third parties and providing project support.
This interesting and challenging role will suit a confident and highly numerate finance professional who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
• You will have been working in finance for several years and have excellent attention to detail.
• You are highly organised and experienced in using Sage and Excel in the workplace.
• You are a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision. You can make decisions.
• It is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
To apply for the above vacancy, email your CV and a covering letter to Emily Hawthorne at firstname.lastname@example.org.