We are seeking a motivated and talented Personal Assistant to our Construction Director.
• Accountable to the Construction Director, the Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office and Coyne Contracting South West.
• This will include but is not limited to detailed and complex diary management, production and distribution of internal papers (agendas, minutes, actions, etc), meeting support, travel planning, event/project management and working closely with the Construction Director to ensure clear communication between the senior leadership team.
• The Personal Assistant will also undertake a variety of other general duties as required: including research, welcoming visitors, dealing with multiple third parties - both internal and external.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, assertive and highly effective Administrator or Personal Assistant who has already worked at an Executive team level. You are able to liaise effectively at all levels while maintaining confidentiality and discretion alongside excellent interpersonal skills. It is expected that the individual must have attained technical skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Proven admin/assistant experience or working at an Executive Team level.
• Experience within construction and health & safety would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and proficiency in MS Office.
• Experience of reviewing budgets and identifying variances.
• Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and strong organisational and planning skills.
• The ability to problem-solve, multi-task, prioritise work, have an attention to detail and use one's own initiative.
• Be flexible, adaptable, prepared to be 'hands on' and are able to work as part of a team.
Salary: £25k-£28k plus benefits
Location: Bristol, UK
To apply for the above vacancy, email your CV and a covering letter to Emily Hawthorne at firstname.lastname@example.org.